The Eastvalley Media Staff is happy to announce that Eastvalley now has over 100 Ebooks! Yeah!
What is an ebook? It is an electronic copy of a book.
Where are the ebooks located? Ebooks may be accessed in Destiny Quest, where students and staff can read the books from home or at school.
Can I download one of Eastvalley’s ebooks? Sorry! None of the ebooks may be downloaded.
What technology can be used to read an ebook? You may read Eastvalley’s ebooks on any technology that has access to the internet such as: personal computer, laptop, tablet, Ipad, Iphone.
Directions to Find an Ebook From Home
You may locate an Ebook in Destiny by following these directions:
- Click on the “Cobb Virtual Library” hyperlink on Eastvalley’s Homepage. http://eastvalley.typepad.com/
- Click on “Elementary”
- Type in Cobb Virtual Library’s user name and password.
- Click on the Destiny icon.
- Select “Eastvalley Elementary”. You will be on Eastvalley’s Online Catalog that offers the same information that is available at school.
- You are now in Destiny Quest.
- Click on “Ebooks” under the Resource List tab.
- Click on the ebook that you would like to read.
- Under the “Additional Information Tab”, click on, “Click here to view ebook” (blue hyperlink)
10. Type in user name and password. (A flyer went home with the user names and passwords.)
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Janice Ritt in the Media Center. Happy Reading!